Monday, February 2, 2009
FUN TIMES
My sister and sister-in-law hosted a "Baby Shower Tea" in my honor this past weekend. It was so cute and intimate... only 12 guest which included the ladies in the family, but very special. If you ever get an opportunity to go to The Pineapple Tea Room in Apex, be sure to go; super cute and really good food and tea! I'm realizing just how much I am going to enjoy the "girlie girl" things in life with a daughter. As my mom and I were putting away the gifts in the newly PINK and green nursery that used to be different shades of blue and green, I couldn't help but to praise the Lord for allowing me to go through such different experiences with my two children... even before the second is born! I'm sure there are going to be many similarities (and I hope there are!) but I am just really anticipating being a mommy of a boy and a girl! I'm sorry to "ramble" but I finally think I am "nesting" and am a bit overwhelmed when I allow myself to realize that a week from today, I will be holding the little angel that is now beating on my ribs inside this awkwardly shaped belly of mine- ha! Below, I have included a few pics from last the week, and one from today. Avery had a surprise visitor for lunch and an impromptu "picnic" on the floor in our living room... it is always the little things in life that mean the most to children! I hope I never forget that.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment