Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm Still Alive!

I have had many emails asking if I changed the address of my blog. I can't understand what the confusion is... I mean, I posted a new entry 2 months ago! Seriously, I'm so sorry! I have been very busy and the truth of it is that I got so behind that it seems so very overwhelming to try to catch up with all that has happened since my "Pre-Christmas Post". So... Basically, I'm not going to try.
I will do my best to honor my daughter by acknowledging her recent birthday in my next entry and I go forward from there. I tried to stay true to my "New Year's Resolution" of managing my time which includes computer time vs. family time, but I've seemed to have just let the blog slide! Look for a new post soon.

1 comment:

Bobby and Brooke said...

who are you again?!?! ha! j/k...don't beat yourself up for enjoying life a little! Welcome back! :)