Wednesday, July 15, 2009

5 Months


My baby girl is 5 months old! She didn't have a "well visit" this month, but since she was sick last week, we know she weighs 14.4 which means she has gained one pound since last month. She is rolling over every single time we lay her down on her back and she is super proud of herself. I always say, "Lilly- stop growing up" and she just giggles! I am proud of her, though! When she's not rolling around, she is usually sucking her toes. I'm pretty sure she is teething, too, although I can't see any sign of anything yet. Her hair on the side and back is really starting to grow and is blonde at the roots, so I'm not sure if she is going to have really light brown hair or maybe even blonde before it's all said and done! She seems more and more interested in Avery and her face lights up when he shows her any kind of attention. I'm so happy that he has started to give her unsolicited kisses more and more and doesn't act so jealous anymore. Oh, I just can't believe how quickly time flies!!


1 comment:

TEJ said...

Kel - I can't believe how big your babies are getting. I miss you guys so much and think about you all every single day! We should all plan to meet up soon.

xoxoxo