Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We're Back

We were at Ocean Isle from July 3-11, so I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. We were on vacation, but as you can guess, it wasn't really a vacation since the kiddos were along! Especially since my sweet baby girl decided that she wanted some extra attention and got conjunctivitis, thrush, and a double ear infection! On a positive note, we had lots of snuggle time and quality time inside with Brian's grandmother. Our days were spent in the sun (Brian allowed me to lay out a little during nap times!) as much as possible since it rained quite a bit, and our nights were spent shopping, relaxing, and eating!! I probably gained about 5 lbs last week! It was nice and we look forward to going back soon! Enjoy some of my favorite pictures from the week, below:

No comments: