Thursday, July 23, 2009

THE BIG THREE- OHHH!


On July 16, my amazing hubby was no longer in his twenties (like I still am!!)! He turned the big 30! My parents took us out to dinner the night before at The Outback so Brian could have a steak, a luxury for him since his wife is allergic to beef and we never have it at home! The great meal was followed by his favorite, Red Velvet Cake from Madhatter's. Then, when Brian got home from work on his birthday, we took Avery to spend the weekend w/ Brian's parents and Brian, Lilly, and I headed to OIB for a relaxing weekend. Unfortunately, we were both sick with a yucky cold so we never even put our toes in the sand, but we got some much needed relaxation! Just incase B wasn't feeling old enough yet, we bought a minivan on the way home! Ha! (I will post pictures of that in the next blog.) I just wanted to take an opportunity to let Brian know how extremely blessed I feel to be married to such a loving, kind-hearted, trustworthy, funny, Christian old man! ;-)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

yep, she looks like her daddy....happy bday (again) B!

Bobby and Brooke said...

Wow! B looks depressed about being 30! Happy Happy Birthday B! I'm right behind ya...turning 30 too is what I meant by that! ;)

Courtney said...

Happy happy birthday B!!!!
How did you convince him to get a van? We are having that battle in our house and Spence says we should just get a cartop thing for when we need the extra space, ummm... I think we need a van!