We are back in town from our trip to Kansas! Avery and Lilly did a great job during their first airplane flight! Somehow Lilly went through 3 outfits on the way there (have you ever changed a poopy diaper, all the way up a baby's back, in the airplane bathroom? NOT EASY, but I did it!) I was so surprised that Avery got to not only go into the cockpit to talk to the pilots, but they let him sit in the captain's chair and wear his hat! Very impressive! While in Kansas, we had great fun with family as we attended my cousin's track meet, graduation, parties, a mini family reunion picnic, and Deana Rose Farmstead. This place was amazing... they had all kinds of animals and playgrounds, and Avery got to "mine for rocks", feed baby goats, fish (he caught his very first one - with a little help from MiMi) and ride a pony. Most of all, we enjoyed some quality time with family, some of whom we haven't seen in 4 years, and others whom I've never met until this past week. I realized at my cousin's "graduation party" exactly how old I was b/c I was 10 years older than the graduates and they looked at me as if I was ancient. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that I didn't have my phone in my hand, texting every single minute like they did! I swear these kids are going to have joint issues in their fingers before they are 30. Everyone really helped me out with Avery and Lilly since Brian wasn't there, but this trip really made me appreciate how "hands on" my husband is on a daily basis. We missed ol' Daddy Good! These are some of the 180pictures that I took on the trip! (don't worry, I think there are only 30, but it was hard enough to narrow them down that much! Ha!) p style="visibility:visible;">
Looks like you had a great time!! I'm so glad you got to go and that the trip didn't wear you out too much! ;) I know Avery LOVED the plane experiences!!!!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Let me guess, Avery wants a baby goat now instead of a puppy?!?!
Looks like you had a great time!! I'm so glad you got to go and that the trip didn't wear you out too much! ;) I know Avery LOVED the plane experiences!!!!
Post a Comment