Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces Blurb Book Entry


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites. Be sure to head on over to www.iheartfaces.com to check out all of the beautiful face entries this week!

I love this picture of Avery, doing what he does best...pouting! This was taken on our Beach trip last September when he slowed down for a minute, just long enough for me to capture the true personality of a typical, spoiled 3year old! You've just gotta love it! Ha! Like always, he was playing "hard" that hot summer day as you can see the proof from the sweat drops on the side of his face. It's probably a good thing that you can't smell through the photograph! :)


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Avery is an adorable young man... you have a beautiful family!

God bless-
Amanda

Valerie's Pieces said...

Very adorable indeed. I love the little pouty face.

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful shot! :-)