Friday, May 15, 2009
Mommy Confession #5
Life with a 3 year old and a 3 month old is...well,... exhausting to say the least! I'm going to let you in on my little secret for "multi-tasking" during playtime! Every now and then (especially when Avery is ready to play FIRST thing in the morning, after my sleep has been interupted at 3am and then again at 6am by a hungry baby Lilly) I trick Avery into giving me a massage! I lay on the floor (or couch) and tell him to pretend that I am a road or race track. He rolls his cars and trucks (the bigger the tires, the better!) on my back and legs and arms... and he totally thinks that I'm playing with him! Once, though, I fell back asleep and got caught, so if you plan to do this, make sure you stay focused! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Nice. I will have to try that.
Post a Comment