Friday, June 5, 2009
A Weekend of Firsts
I have been super busy this week, but I wanted to post some pics from last weekend. We had fun at the Durham Bulls Game with many friends from church. This was Lilly's first baseball game, and Avery's 3rd game of the season. You've just gotta love a night at the ballpark. Then, we had Avery's last soccer game on Sat followed by a team party at CHUCK E CHEESE on Monday. Avery has been so proud of his trophy and has shown it to everyone who has come to our house this week! I've been so proud of how far he has come with his eagerness to play and have enjoyed watching him have fun running and giggling on the field! With a "little" help (aka: a total set up)from Coach Bobby, Avery even scored another goal! Lilly had two other "firsts" this weekend. She had "outgrown" her cradle, but I was too selfish to let go and put her upstairs in her crib until Friday night. She did GREAT and slept until 5:30am (after her last feeding @ 11pm), and I was okay after shedding a few tears and watching the video monitor for a straight 30 minutes. Lilly also stayed in the church nursery for for the 1st time last Sunday... again, she did great, and I managed to not even shed a tear! I have full trust in the nursery workers, it is just hard for me to accept that my baby is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hooray for firsts and hooray for accomplishments for them and for you! I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment