Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's that time of year! You know, when you have to explain the red strawberry stains on the outside corners of your mouth after you come in from the field! Avery asked his Papa to come with him on this preschool field trip, so I was able to take some great pictures while they did all of the hard labor!

Kendall, explaining the "game plan"

Papa helping Avery find THE RED ONES

Got it! Sure does look yummy!
>
Caught Y'all!!

Just a few more...they said we could fill the basket as long as we can close the lid!
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEAuxvbfyOVA4pOwmZ2pkWMh_SOa2uMTExF30ccwpUXhLb8x4O3L6OTHVWfy83dPS2KYs3_tnKz4NYHvBaqWYDo_AMeqvwgOPH36XXEGF2CNVFriQOhQ1TIIYwRgHb82PSes5U2vyHuYE/s1600-h/009.JPG">
Somebody is mighty proud!

Big Brothers...

Little Sisters...

Avs

3 comments:

Hana said...

Looks like fun! We did our first strawberry picking a few days ago! I wish the season lasted longer. For the entire month of May we eat fresh strawberries on top of vanilla icecream and cool whip. Yum!
To answer your question, I don't have photoshop yet so I use picnik. It's free online. I should have photoshop soon...actually should have been in my mailbox 2 mos ago but it hasn't arrived yet..long story. Let's just say that I have a friend in Tx who is giving me a copy uf CS3 or CS4 but can't seem to put the thing in the mail...uugghhh. Maybe tomorrow. Anyway, picnik has served me well. You can also pay $25 to get a more extensive version.

Courtney said...

Such cute pics!!! Where did ya'll go to pick? I am totally wanting to go and just don't know the best place.

Bobby and Brooke said...

aw! Great pictures of a FUN day!!!! Looks like Avery is just like his Papa! ;)