Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day in March!

Avery was once again overjoyed to wake up and see snow in our yard! He was eager to get dressed to go out and play with Daddy as Mommy and Lilly stayed inside (except for a quick photo op!). The boys had fun sledding and throwing snowballs until they got too cold and came inside to make snow cream. YUMMY! I forgot to make that last time and am glad that Brian made the suggestion. I didn't remember how much I love that stuff! Avery made us laugh when he asked us if Santa Clause was going to come now. I think it is so cute how he associates snow with Christmas when I can't even remember the last time even in my lifetime that it snowed here at Christmas! Seriously, I know it hasn't happened since I was in elementary school. I guess that is the power of television influence! This was obviously Lilly's first snow, and trust me... she isn't yet a fan! I'm sure she will love it once she is a little older, but she cried for 2 of the whole 3 minutes that she was outside! Enjoy the photos...

1 comment:

Bobby and Brooke said...

Very cute and I know Avery loved being able to play with B. Lilly looks like she is my kind of girl and she should hang out with me when we go skiing next time! :)

PS Brenden asks about Santa Clause every other night...he keeps wondering when he'll come back?! WEIRD!!!