First, I have to brag on myself! Ha! Guess who was the first car in the carline at preschool yesterday?! Yep, I got Avery ready and out the door with a 3 week old and in Aldersgate's parking lot 10 minutes EARLY! So what that they were on a delay and didn't start until 10:00,still... I was so worried about not being able to do this on my own, that I was early! In fact, I was worried when I realized no one else was there that preschool had be canceled all together instead of delayed, but as soon as I called Brian to ask him to check online, cars started to pull in behind me! Those of you who know me well know that this will never happen again, and I wouldn't have been able to pull it off if school started on time, but I have to "take it (glory) however I can get it"!
Now, for the real purpose of this post. I have been meaning to BRAG on my son for days! Avery has too many toys, but lately he seems to prefer a pad of paper & a pen over any of them. He has learned how to write an "A" and a "V", so when he gave me a piece of paper with a lower case "t" on it, I congratulated him on writing a new letter. He quickly said, "No- Mommy... that is a cross. You know, like God on the cross". WOW. I think my heart skipped a beat on that note! I turned to look at Brian and I bet his eyes were as big as quarters and he was grinning from ear to ear. I'm pretty sure my face had a similar expression, because it isn't everyday that a 3 year old "gets it" and says something so amazing!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment