Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1 Month of Bliss!

Lilly is now 1 MONTH old! I cannot believe it! Those of you who have children know this month has been a blur, mostly due to sleep deprivation, but perhaps also because it has all been a dream come true! Avery has adjusted so well with the newest addition to our family and although he strives to still have our 100% attention, he has become such a great helper and a natural SUPER DUPER BIG BROTHER! (see video below for his favorite job!) Lilly is very healthy and such a great baby and loves to cuddle. Her She only seems to cry when she's hungry except when she's in pain due to reflux, and we start medication for that tonight! She weighs 8lbs 14oz (40%) and is 20 1/4 inches (15%), and her head circumference is in the 60th percentile! Yes- we make babies with big heads! That's why they're so smart! Ha!

3 comments:

Bobby and Brooke said...

She is so cute! She looks like a little granny in that picture with the way she is holding her mouth. I love seeing her with her eyes open because I don't see that very often! What a blessing...

Unknown said...

That boy is always in his underwear. I think he is going to be a calvin clein model then star in a tv show and married a women twice his age, oh wait. That is Ashton Kucher. oh well.

TEJ said...

Kelly she is so beautiful. Sorry it's taken me so long to post - I've been keeping up, but my life is crazy! :) I'm glad everyone is doing well! Can't wait to see her in person - if I can ever get up that way! xoxoxo