Sunday, March 15, 2009
SILENT NIGHT
So, I've been very hesitant to blog about this b/c I don't want to jinx it, but we have gone 3 nights in a row with Lilly sleeping through the night! Thursday night = 7.5 hours between feedings, Friday night = 8.5 hrs, and (drum roll please...) last night = 10 hours! I'm not sure if this is just a "fluke" this weekend due to the rainy weather making everyone sleepy or if she is even sick (her breathing sounds a little raspy) but regardless, I'M LOVING THE FULL NIGHT OF SLEEP! I can't remember the last time that I was able to sleep all night, but I'm sure it was in the very early stages of my pregnancy... so, last summer, I guess! Oh, I pray this continues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hurray! So excited for you!
Post a Comment