Oh, how quickly this week has gone by! Actually, in many ways it seems like last Monday was a lifetime ago. I can't believe that Lilly is already a week old! She's doing better with eating... up to 7 lbs 10 oz. I'm still having to wake her to eat, but she's beginning to stay awake a little during the day (or more like early evening). I'm doing better and praising The Lord for my wonderful husband and amazing mother who are helping so much! Avery is also a big helper and adjusting in his own "testing" way to this new lifestyle! Just kidding- he is doing quite well with it all and seems to really adore Lilly... it's Mommy who he gets angry at when he doesn't get his way!
Lilly's day in the tanning bed

Trying hard to pull Duke through their horrible game vs UNC

Headed Home from the hospital in the same dress & booties that Mommy wore home when she was born!

QT with Daddy and big brother

He's in love!

After her first "bath" at home

Our Valentine
3 comments:
oh my gracious! Can she get any cuter? Seriously!
Kelly, you have a little heartbreaker on your hands!
WOW! One week already?!? I knew it looking at the calendar, but it doesn't feel like it should be a week already for you! I am missing her and hope to see her soon! :)
Post a Comment