Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treating!

This was the first year that Avery really got into Halloween and it was so fun to watch! He went out with some of his closest friends: Kendall and Brenden, along with their baby brother and sister in the strollers! It was so funny how they would race to be the one who rang the doorbell and if the people didn't come to the doors fast enough, they would sometimes try to even open the door on their own! (We forgot to tell them not to do that before it happened!) I laughed each time I heard Avery yell, "trick or treating" instead of "trick or treat!" but I guess he was just saying what he had heard all along: "We're going trick or treating". One man gave them can sodas (guess he forgot to buy enough candy) and Avery yelled, "I got a can, not candy!" Another funny was when Kendall tattled (loudly) to us on one lady who didn't say "you're welcome" after she thanked her for her candy. :) I was amazed at how long they all lasted and then seemed to get their second wind when we returned back to our house to play. I guess it was all of the candy! What a fun night! I have included some of the pictures on the slideshow...

No comments: