Friday, October 24, 2008

Boys and their Toys!

Brian has secretly been waiting for this moment ever since I found out I was pregnant with Avery... maybe even since Brian was a child, himself! What moment, you ask? The one that happened last night: playing video games with his son! Brian loves video games (mainly sports) and has always let Avery "play" along with the extra remote, but this time, Avery actually got to play with a real remote that was really connected! Brian bought the CARS MOVIE game for the Wii ("as a gift for Avery"... hmmm...) and I walked in on the cutest thing in the world! My boys were giggling and singing "Life is a highway" as they raced through Radiator Springs! I'm not sure which one was having more fun! And... please let me add that Avery really was doing pretty good, although I have a feeling he will have many more opportunities to practice his "eye/hand coordination" in the future! So, it is a learning experience- right? I must admit that I felt a tiny bit "left out", but I am so thankful for their close relationship and my husband's constant involvement in his child's life. God has blessed me with such a great family!
This is fun!

Notice the identical facial expression... concentration!

Now, he's just being silly for the camera!

1 comment:

Bobby and Brooke said...

cute moment but what you forgot to mention was why B is wearing Avery's "PoPo" star/badge! Ha!