Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin Farm!

Today, I got to experience one of the many joys of motherhood: Going with my child's class on a Field Trip! Avery and I had a lot of fun and of course I took the pictures to prove it. Bobby, Brooke, and I had a good laugh as we had to chase Avery and Brenden through the corn maze b/c they were "running for their lives"! Then we fed the corn and beans that we picked to the many animals. Avery called the cows as if they were household pets, "Here Cowy Cowy" to try to get them to take his food. When he was telling Daddy all about the animals at lunch (we met him at good ole' Chick-a-lay afterwards) he told him that he also saw itty bitty piglets, chicklets, and goats that jumped over the fence! Ha! Okay... back to the farm. The field trip ended with the longest hay ride ever and the kids picking pumpkins out of a giant cardboard box! That was hillarious to me- I mean, I think they could have at least sat the pumpkins out on the grass! Avery didn't care and he and Brenden were determined to get the smallest pumpkins they could find- go figure

!

1 comment:

Bobby and Brooke said...

Awww. Those pictures turned out great! I want to see all of your pictures whenever you get them on Kodak. We had a blast with you and you forgot to tell everyone that you had to "run for your life" too as you tried to keep up with them through the maze! Ha! Love ya!