
Avery is going to have his sister that he has been telling us about my whole pregnancy! We are all so excited! Now, if Avery will just realize that her name is not going to be Bryleigh! Ha! :) (For those who do not know, our friends just had a baby girl in July and named her Bryleigh, so Avery tells everyone that is his sister's name... although I love Bryleigh, that would just be too confusing to have 2 babies... who will be together a lot... named that!) We are pretty set on using Lilly (spelling and middle name still to be determined) in memory of my Nana, Lillian, who went to heaven in 2001. Any ideas for the middle name?



2 comments:
I am so excited...about the girl, not about your son trying to steal our name! ;) I think Lilly is a GREAT name and any middle name will be fine! You're gonna love having a girl...I'm already enjoying mine and I know the two of them will be great friends! Love all of you!
I personally like Lillian Michelle. Has a nice ring to it, huh? You could always do Lilly Cameron since you liked that name too!
Post a Comment