On Friday, while I was driving down the road with Avery in the backseat, Avery asked the usual... "Where we goin' today, Mommy?" ... and I was happy to tell him that he was staying with me since it was Friday and we were going to pick up Thompson from camp. He was quiet for about a minute and then said, "When I grow up- I'm going to high school and I'll be a fireman. Then, I will go to camp, space camp, and be an astronaut. I'll get in a spaceship and it will go 5-4-3-2-1... BLASTOFF!"
I was in shock. My son just kept going, and going, and going. A whole paragraph! He is so silly, but it half-way made sense! I mean, most of the time when he gets talking, it just ends up going on and on and we loose his train of thought. (Sound familiar?!) So, now I've got my inspiration and I am on the search for an astronaut costume for Halloween. Is it too early?! Ha!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment