Someone gave my cousin a beta fish (in a vase with a peace lily plant) when she retired from being a Kindergarten teacher this year. She did not want it, and so she did what everyone else in our family does when they don't want something, she gave it to Avery! He named him "Sparky"! Can you tell he desperately wants a dog and is trying to give us a hint?!! Ha! Well, after one day living in The Good's Kitchen, he D-I-E-D. Oh, No! How do you explain that to a 2 1/2 year old?! Well, this may not have been the correct way, but we L-I-E-D and told Avery that Sparky was sleeping. While Mommy and Avery went to the grocery store, Daddy went to PetSmart and bought Sparky II. I'm convinced that this is the perfect pet. You only have to feed it if you remember, otherwise it will eat off the roots of the peace lilly, and if it dies, you can buy a replacement for $4! I sure hope that sufices, but somehow I know we will end up having to give in and buy a dog. That is his promised reward if he becomes potty trained, but at the rate we're going, that won't be anytime soon! Ha!
I hope all of you enjoyed your Father's Day. For those of you who didn't get to see my hot man and our little boy, you missed them in their matching navy shirts and maddras plaid shorts. Too Cute! I will try to attach a picture of them soon.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment