Thursday, March 4, 2010

Girl's Get-a-way!


Last Saturday, Brian had a "Daddy/Daughter Time" and my parents had "Spoil Avery Time" and I had "Mommy Time with my 3 favorite friends"!  :)  Brooke, Tonya, and I met up with Jenn in Burlington for some fun!  We shopped and ate and shopped some more and sat up late in our hotel suite laughing and talking all night!  It was something so simple but so needed!  I feel so blessed to have these girls in my life... girls that I can TOTALLY be myself around, who love me despite my flaws, and who are there for me to offer advice whether I ask for it or not, and "call me out" when I need to hear it... TRUE FRIENDS.  CLOSE FRIENDS.  BEST FRIENDS.














2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww, ain't we so perdy! LOL! WHAT FUN, WHAT FUN! Can't wait to do it again! Love you!

Bobby and Brooke said...

Loved that night! Love my time with each one of you! When's our next one?!?! ;)