Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Avery's Birthday Party
Last Saturday, we celebrated Avery's 4th birthday at the Museum of Life and Science! It was a lot of fun... we had a room reserved for an hour to do the cake & ice cream / presents, and then everyone got to explore the museum. I think everyone really enjoyed a day with their family and all of Avery's friends met up to ride the train together. I'm not sure who had more fun on the train... the parents or the kids! It was so much easier on my part this year, especially since it ended up raining just before the party started, because I didn't have to worry about the weather or entertaining everyone as I have in the past with the back-yard birthday parties! Avery got a costume (he is REALLY into costumes right now) and insisted on wearing it the rest of the day. It's funny how a kid who usually complains about being hot can walk around in hot, muggy weather in an all black outfit if it means he is a superhero. Kids! Thank you to everyone who was able to come and help us make our BIG BOY feel so special. I took way too many pictures (Imagine That!) but here are a few of them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment