Thursday, August 27, 2009

3rd "1st Day of School"


Avery started preschool at Aldersgate yesterday. This was his 3rd "first day of school!"... Ha! He jumped out of the car at carline and never looked back! I, on the other hand, let my emotions get a hold of me when I realized how far we have come since that first time when he just cried and cried! He thinks he is so "grown" now and I just couldn't help but for my eyes to fill up with tears. He still kissed me goodbye so he is still Mommy's boy! Yes, I was that dorky mom who was filming the whole "drop off" with my FLIP, but I don't care! :) I've never heard someone say, "I wish I hadn't taken so many pictures and recorded my kids' milestones so much" (and i doubt I ever will!)
Lilly seemed proud of her big bro!

Ofcourse we made time or a photo-op w/ Kendall & Brenden


While Avery was having fun @ school, Lilly & I got to enjoy some much needed time with some of our friends @ Elmo's diner. This was Lilly's first date w/ 3 boys @ once--ha!
Tonya (Bryce), Anne (Patrick), Laura Lynn (Weeks) and Me (Lilly)


1 comment:

Bobby and Brooke said...

cute pics! Avery looks adorable with his backpack on in that first picture!