Thursday, January 8, 2009

Only God Knows...

... when Lilly will make her debut! I had a doctor's appointment today and realized that I'm not just feeling BIG these days, but apparently Miss Lilly has hit a growth spurt! Since my last appointment, 2 weeks ago, I have gained 2 lbs (a total of 10.5 now) and now am measuring 36 weeks instead of 34.5! Now, I know I ate a lot of fudge at Christmas, but seriously? How did this happen?!! The whole time, they have given me my due date based on measurements since we couldn't go by my crazy cycle which according to that, would have made me 5 months prego when we first found out! I'm not one to really trust "due dates" since Avery was a week late and most everyone I know has either been early or late, but I was counting on them to be a little more accurate that this! Originally I was told Feb.16, then at my 20week ultrasound was told that I was measuring small and the due date was closer to Feb.19, but now they are saying that I'm measuring to be due Feb.5! I'm a little excited, but I can't help but to be anxious! I trust that this is all in God's hands, of course, but while I am not usually a planner, I'd like to be a little more prepared for her when she comes than I am at this point! More specifically, I will be working until Jan.30 and my biggest fear is to be in Chapel Hill (with a boy who has Autism) when my water breaks! So... will you please pray that if I go into labor before my job ends, that it will not be on a M-F between 12-6pm ?! I'm so blessed to be surrounded by so many people that truly believe in prayer, so thank you in advance! ;)

1 comment:

bgood said...

I will pray for you baby.