Wednesday, December 3, 2008
You know you take too many pictures when...
...Your son asks you to take a picture of his poop in the toilet! As Avery and I were playing this morning, he grabbed his hiney butt and said, "oooh- I gotta poop!" (and ran to the potty). After just a little bit, he told me to look b/c he did a "big poopy"! I was praising him and telling him how proud I was that he told me and then went to the potty. Then, he said, "Mommy- aren't you going to take a picture to show Daddy?" Ha! So, I did... with my camera phone and sent it to Daddy at work. He didn't quite appreciate it, but he was proud of our little man! Avery is doing a great job with potty training. He is still usually having one accident in his undies a day, but he somehow managed to keep his pull-up dry during his nap on Monday and when he slept last night... all night long! That is just crazy! I'm really proud of my big boy! (Don't worry- I'm not going to post the picture!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Ha! You and Jenn and your pooping stories! I'm sure I'll be there one day whenever my child decides to use the potty like all of his cool friends!
I'm very proud of Avery and more proud of you for resisting the temptation to post the picture!
Oh c'mon, post the picture! HA...just kidding! I'm surprised I didn't get the photo text too!
I love the new pictures!!!!!
Yaaay Avery!!! I am so proud of you. Keep it up and Santa will be so proud of you!!
Post a Comment