I meant to post this earlier, but Avery had his first experience sleeping away from home with someone other than his grandparents! He spent the night with his "Uncle Mike" and "Aunt Melwdy" on Saturday night while Brian and I enjoyed the Taylor Swift/Rascal Flatts concert at Walnut Creek. I was so anxious about it... thinking that we'd be driving 1/2 way to Wake Forrest to meet them in the middle of the night, but no such thing happened! In fact, when we got ready to leave him there, Brian said, "Avery- we're about to leave" and Avery started to pitch a fit saying, "I don't want to go". We told him that he didn't have to go, but that Mommy and Daddy were leaving. He said, "Okay- then, Bye"! He loves them so much and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that they spoil him ROTTEN!
One more, update...
I REALLY think I felt the baby move for the first time (I'm more confident about this "flutter" than the one I felt last week) yesterday! It was an amazing feeling! Now, I just can't wait to find out if this baby is a HE or a SHE. What do you think? Vote above!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment