I'm sorry that I haven't updated in over 1 1/2 weeks! Since I last posted, we had a doctor's appointment and were able to hear Baby Good's heartbeat! Avery and Daddy came along for this one and were excited, although Mr. Attitude in the morning (hmm... who could Avery have gotten that from?!) decided to cover his ears when the time came. He said, "I don't want to hear the baby", but as soon as he heard the heartbeat, the hands came off the ears and he said, "Wait- what's that noise"?! It was funny, and I guess a little typical of an almost 3 year old! BTW- everything sounded great at 160 bpm and baby is healthy! Later, when mommy was getting "checked out" he got mad at the doctor and kept saying that he wanted to see what she was doing and "Stop hurting my mommy". He is so protective! Ha! I'm not sure if the doctor thought it was as cute as we did!
This past Friday was Brian's "Friday Off" and at some point when Brian was trying to take a pen away from Avery while he was busy doing his work, Avery somehow poked Daddy under his eye with the pen. He obviously got a spanking and Time Out for that one! Well, that night, Avery went to dinner with Mimi and Papa and asked them, "DID YOU KNOW MY DADDY BEAT MY BUTT TODAY"? Ofcourse, Mimi couldn't believe what he just said and through her laughter asked him to repeat what he said. So... (this time even louder) he announced, "MY DADDY BEAT MY BUTT TODAY 'CAUSE I STABBED HIM WITH A PEN". Let's just say that Papa was glad that it was obvious that HE was not DADDY!
We spent the weekend at Lake Lure for Lauren Rainey's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful! I will include some photos from the wedding below:

No comments:
Post a Comment