Avery and I (and Mimi, Papa, & Kristin) had so much fun last night at the Duke Football game! I have waited my whole life to see that many people fill Wallace Wade Stadium. It was such an amazing atmosphere and, may I add... IT'S 'BOUT TIME! Daddy (who of course, was at the UNC game with his buddies) would have been so sad to hear his son yelling at the top of his lungs, "Go Duke!"; "Go Blue Devils!"; "Tackle Hiiiim" (sometimes, even when we had the ball- oops!)!! And my personal favorite, "Yeah-Baby... That's What I'm Talkin' Bout Baby"! It was too too cute to see how excited he was and to experience his enthusiasm! He told me that after he learns how to be good at soccer, he is going to play football. I'm not so sure about that b/c I just don't want my baby getting hurt- maybe he can be a kicker. Maybe. We had a rain delay, but not to worry- Papa walked around with Avery and Mimi kept him entertained by feeding him! The chocolate ice cream, M&Ms (oh, that was ALL Kristin), strawberry Italian Ice, vanilla ice cream, Diet Coke, and chicken might explain why he stayed awake until midnight and had poopy pants all day long today! Ha! Needless to say, we all had tons of fun and look forward to continuing the tradition of making great memories at Duke! :) Sorry, B- your day at Keanan will be soon enough, but I started the season out right! Ha!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Even though I hate Dook and I worry about what you're teaching your son...I LOVE the pics! He is just so cute!
Post a Comment