Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So Much To Be Thankful For!

We hope your family had a great Thanksgiving! We started our celebration at Aldersgate with the annual Thanksgiving Feast. Avery's class was dressed as Indians... so cute! I've included a picture of Avery with his best buddy, Brenden, b/c after all, that is who he said he was most thankful for this year! Mommy and Daddy are thankful for so much, but most of all, we are thankful for 2 healthy children and the love and support of our family and friends! This was our year to spend Thanksgiving Day with Brian's side of the family, so Thursday morning, we traveled to Fayetteville to his Grandma's house. Lilly enjoyed peas and green beans, rice, and even a little turkey and ham! She ate more than twice the amount of Avery's dinner, but we all know how much fun a picky 4 year old can be at meal time! Sometimes it just isn't worth the argument, but I wonder where my "good little eater" went? Brian and Avery couldn't wait to decorate, so we went ahead and decorated the main Christmas tree on Thursday night. On Friday, we decorated the Duke/UNC tree and the rest of the decor and I enjoyed watching Avery's excitement with every single detail! Oh- Christmas sure is more and more fun each year with a child! I look forward to the rest of the festivities, but for now, I want to share some pictures from Thanksgiving...




No comments: