On the morning of Halloween Eve, Avery had a costume parade at his preschool. It is always so fun to see the kids parade around the Aldersgate gym looking super cute. Avery had a last minute costume change since his UPS costume (his reward for staying dry all night for a week) came via FED-EX (I just thought that was a little funny!) and the pirate costume got tossed "overboard"! That night, the kids helped us clean the inside of the pumpkins (Lilly was a little more into getting dirty than Avery, and don't worry- I didn't let her swallow the seeds!) and Mommy & Daddy each carved one to sit on the front porch.
After Aunt Kristin treated Mommy to a massage (thanks- I sooo needed it!)on Saturday morning, we headed to the grandparents' houses to trick-or-treat before we went to visit our great friends in High Point. Lilly also had a second costume that was given to us by a friend so she dressed as a flower and I went as a Gardener. Since Avery was the UPS delivery man, Brian went as a "package". It was fun and we got a lot of compliments at the Halloween Party, Fall Festival #2 (at Chris & Jenn's church) and when we went trick-or-treating! It was a busy holiday, but filled with a lot of fun memories! I appreciate our family and friends for making it possible!
Enjoy the pictures... (Oh, and the pic of Lilly in the crib was taken last week after she was standing for the first time in her crib when I went to get her from her nap. She was so proud of herself! I'm proud, too, but so sad at how quickly she is growing up! :)






1 comment:
Lots of cute pictures...can't believe how big Lil' is getting!!!!
Post a Comment