Lilly has been 8 months old for a little over a week now, but as life happens, I have not had the time to blog about it before now! Lilly weighs 15.9 and I've already had to trim her bangs! She's crawling all over the place and ofcourse her motivation is always something dangerous or to get to Avery! He is so protective of her and is so cute when he tells her, "NO MAM" before he picks her up and takes her back to her toys. She's already pulling up on the couch and trys to climb up the steps... we are in for lots of fun, now! :) She makes a sound for Avery's name which is always the same, whith 2 syllables although it doesn't exactly sound like Avery! It's kind of like "AAA EEE". She's turning everything into a drum these days and enjoys picking everything up and exploring it in her mouth! Needless to say, she's keeping me "on my toes" for sure! People keep asking me how I am losing weight and the answer is simple... Whenever I start to sit down, I have to jump back up to do something for someone else... but I'm NOT complaining! I'm loving every minute of this season in my life! Lilly has the sweetest spirit, already, and a little mischevious! (I'm not sure where she gets that from!) When she is playing with something she shouldn't have, she just looks at me and giggles as if she's hoping that "cuteness" will work to keep me happy... and so far it has worked! It's so funny to me how quickly they learn how to manipulate me! I don't want Lilly to grow up, but it seems like each stage is my favorite. I'm looking forward to seeing Lilly and Avery really playing together, but of course I know that arguing will follow with that. I'm seeing a glimpse of that already as Avery is finding a renewed love with his baby toys as I get them out for Lilly. Isn't life great?



No comments:
Post a Comment