I am so proud of Avery! He participated in our church's Vacation Bible School last week and I had the opportunity to be there too, taking photographs. It was very nice to see him in that atmosphere with the other children, especially when he didn't know I was watching him! He had fun learning about Ancient Rome and "visiting Paul in jail"! He seemed to like the crafts and snack time the best - that's my boy! It was great how he came home and was able to tell Brian about what he had learned and sing his songs for him. By the way, do you remember the little shy boy who sat on the stage with his head burried in his hands at his preschool Christmas performance? Well, I was so happy at Parent's Night that I cried when I realized how far Avery has come since December. We'll have to work on him allowing the girl beside him to move her way in front of him by the end of each song! It was too funny! I will try to upload the video on a seperate blog entry b/c I have tried for the past 2 days and have been unsuccessful attaching it to this post! Maybe next time he'll stick to the side of the stage where the girls are not so much bigger than he is and it won't matter if someone gets in front of him! Ha! Lilly enjoyed some snuggle time with Angie in the nursery. I'm not sure who enjoyed it the most! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment