Today is a little bitter sweet; my baby girl is 4 months old! We had her "well visit" and found out her stats: 13lbs 4oz (50%)...24.5 inches (55%)... and her head circumference is in the 75th percentile! :) She is able to push her upper body up while on her tummy and since she is holding her head up very well o n her own, Dr. Fisher said we could try to start giving her rice cereal. I plan to do that tomorrow night at dinner, so I'll post that as soon as possible. Lilly is sleeping very well (in her own crib, upstairs!) throughout the night and during many of her daytime naps. She is grasping objects and has started to really seem to enjoy some of her little toys. I think her own two hands are still her favorite toys, though! She is so cute when she holds them in front of her as if she is praying! She really seems to adore Avery and stares at him like he is the coolest thing she's ever seen. It is precious. I still love how she lets me cuddle with her and when she grasps my hand so tight and pulls it toward her, near her face. She starts my day out right (and you know I'm in love b/c she wakes up at 5:30am) when I go into her room to get her and she greets me with a huge smile. She definitely doesn't get being a "morning person" from me, but I am so thankful to see her beautiful face each morning! Avery is starting to like her more and more and I've caught him singing to her (unsolicited) a few times when he doesn't think anyone can hear him! Is it bad that I bribe him with gummies to "babysit" while I'm in the shower so I can have a few minutes to myself?!! Ha! You're going to LOVE the video from this past weekend:




3 comments:
that video is TOO CUTE and hilarious!
Zeke was in his walker across the room when I started the video, he seriously beelined over and began watching with me. When Lilly laughed, he either laughed or talked to her. So cute!
:) She's a growing girl and with every stage you grow more and more too! You're doing great! She's still SOOO cute and the pictures are really good!!!
Post a Comment