This morning, Avery and I were playing and my stuffed up nose was "woken up" to the wonderful smell of poop! I asked Avery if he needed to poop and suprisingly he said "yes" and started to run to the potty. The former cheerleader in me, quickly jumped up and started cheering, "go-go-go" and then peeked at him from around the corner. The little stinker had, of course, already pooped in his Pull-Up (aka- glorified diaper), and in an effort to not disappoint me, he carefully pulled off the Pull-Up and dumped the glob of poo into his potty! At that point, I walked into the bathroom and held back the giggles as he pointed into the potty and said, "look- mommy... I pooped in the potty!" To give him a chance to explain, I asked him if he sat down on the potty for the poop to come out, and he just repeated (while looking at me as if he were a grown up), see, mommy- the poop is in my potty! Hmmm... what will I do with him?
(ps: thank you for your prayers. Brian's dad will go home tomorrow morning and my dad is waiting on a heart monitor to be shipped from PA that he will wear for 21 days...)
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He's so smart. He knows exactly what he's doing and he's working hard to impress you. One day he'll get it for real and you'll be SO excited pulling out all of those old cheer moves...just don't forget you're pregnant! Ha! :)
Post a Comment