Thursday, September 18, 2008

About that time for a new post, huh?!

We were on vacation last week and I have yet to find the time to upload the pictures from our beach trip on here when I am at home in the evenings. I have been putting off "posting" until I can put the pictures on here, but last night gave me something new to post about besides our vacation! Avery had his 2nd soccer practice (yes, it seemed to rain every Wednesday for the last month) and I was very anxious about it since the first one didn't go so well. Kristin took him b/c Brian and I both did not have time to get him there on time after we got off work and I almost started crying tears of joy when I approached the field and saw my Little Man playing his heart out! I was so proud! Aunt Kristin had given him a "pep" talk and a strawberry milkshake on the way there, so I am sure that helped his spirits. He kept telling us "I'm going to do it"; "I'm not going to quit"! He did ask Kristin to wipe off his ball "b/c it it dirty" and showed me the mud on his socks and shorts as soon as he saw that I had arrived at practice. He's so funny! I took a few pics using my cell phone but they didn't really turn out very well. I will be sure to take some at his first game on Saturday... GO GREY SHARKS! Ha!

1 comment:

Bobby and Brooke said...

Thank God for Aunt "Kwisten", huh? I'm so proud of him and I can't wait to watch his game on Saturday! :)